Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is increasingly becoming a more prominent component of delivering energy services.
On 3 July 2019, Dr Rob Nicholls from the University of NSW delivered a webinar to help build knowledge and capability on this emerging cost component of network business pricing structures.
The resources below include the slide pack from the webinar, as well as other resources which provide additional context to the information provided in the webinar.
- ICT and Cyber Security 101: Webinar video
- ICT and Cyber Security 101: Webinar slide pack
- Risk Management Toolkit for the NSW Public Sector – Volume 1: Guidelines for Agencies
- Risk Management Toolkit for the NSW Public Sector – Volume 2: Templates, examples and case study
- SAP Industries White Paper: Utilities
- NSW Government Cyber Security Policy
- Australian Government Information Security Manual
- Standards Australia: Grid Cyber Security Roadmap
- Standards Australia: Grid Cyber Security Discussion Paper
- ENA on Cybersecurity
- The Conversation: Is Australia’s electricity grid vulnerable to the kind of cyber attacks taking place between Russia and the US?
Background on the ICT Expenditure Assessment Review can be found here.