The contents of this website are provided for informational purposes only, on an “as is” and “as available” basis. This material is not, and should not be regarded as being legal advice.
ECA regularly updates the contents of this website, and may do so without notice.
ECA does not endorse the views or material on this website contained in contributions from members of the public or third parties. ECA is not responsible for any external sites linked to or hosting this website, including without limitation, their content, availability or performance. ECA’s provision of these links are not and should not be regarded as being endorsements or approvals by ECA of the third party website.
Your use of this website is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss that arises out of or in connection with that use.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, ECA disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights. ECA does not warrant or make any representations:
- the contents of this website will meet your requirement;
- that your use of the website will be uninterrupted, error-free or without viruses;
- that defects will be corrected; or
- in relation to use of the contents of this website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, security, timeliness, performance, or otherwise.
Your use of this website, including without limitation, the hardware and software you use to access this website, may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of ECA’s control.
Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, ECA limits its liability where it is entitled to do so, to the resupply of relevant information or services, or another remedy determined by ECA in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
All intellectual property rights in this website, including without limitation, its contents, and the software and systems which facilitate its operation, are reserved to ECA and its licensors.
How you may use ECA material on this website
You may use the ECA material on this website in unaltered form for your own personal, non-commercial use, or as permitted by law.
How you may not use ECA and third party material on this website
Unless otherwise specifically permitted in any particular material (for example, if it specifies you may use that material in accordance with a particular Creative Commons licence), you may not alter, adapt, reproduce, commercialise or otherwise use the:
- ECA material on this website without obtaining ECA’s prior written approval, and if required by ECA, entering into a licence agreement; or
- third material (for example, third party trade marks and logos) without obtaining the necessary approvals and licences from the third parties that own or control the intellectual property rights in that third party material.
Privacy and your personal information
Linking to this website
You may share links to this website provided:
- each link is presented in a way which fairly represents ECA’s role and this website;
- the context in which you share a link does not give the impression that ECA sponsors or endorses you, another person, or any third party products or services;
- the context in which you share a link does not suggest ECA has created your content.