The Board Stakeholder Forum provides an opportunity for the Board to meet New South Wales advocates, industry participants and officials to discuss the interests of households and small businesses in the energy sector.
The theme of Sydney’s 2019 forum was Today’s consumers defining tomorrow’s opportunities. The audience heard the panel member’s insights relating to their projects funded through the Energy Consumers Australia Grants Program. Director of Advocacy and Communications Chris Alexander facilitated a vibrant panel session featuring the following participants;
- Robyn Robinson, Non-Executive Director – Council on the Ageing
- Mark Byrne, Energy Market Advocate – Total Environment Centre
- Peter Strong, CEO – Council of Small Business Associations of Australia
- Yolande Strengers, Associate Professor of Digital Technology and Society – Monash University
- Liuanga Palu, Organiser Voices for Power – Sydney Alliance
- Thuy Nguyen, Organiser Voices for Power – Sydney Alliance
The CEO and Chair of Energy Consumers Australia also delivered remarks on the topics of consumer developments in NSW and trust in institutions. The speech notes of Rosemary Sinclair’s remarks titled Developments in NSW can be read here.
Below you will find audio of the entire facilitated session as well as video highlights.
Audio: Full recording of the facilitated panel discussion at the Sydney forum
Video: Highlights from the Board Stakeholder Forum
More video content will be loaded on this page as it becomes available.