We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our stakeholders, colleagues and friends some well deserved time off to indulge in the festivities this holiday season. We hope you get to enjoy spending quality time with family and loved ones.
We will be closing our (virtual) office from 5.30pm on Friday 17 December and reopening at 9.00am on Monday 10 January, though many of our colleagues will be working intermittently throughout this time.
The office main phone number, 02 9220 5000, will still be in operation during this time and all emails can be directed here or here for media enquiries.
We are hoping to begin our move into our new premises on George Street, Sydney on January 17th. full details about our address, PO Box number and contact information can be found on our Contact Us page here.
Have a wonderful and safe break and we will see you again in the New Year!
- The bECAuse Blog: Community energy interest is going through the roof. What does it all mean?
- The bECAuse Blog: The energy divide begins at home. These figures explain why.
- Newsletter: November 2021
- Energy retailers must do more for customers struggling with debt in the wake of the pandemic
- SME Retail Tariff Tracker Final Report: December 2021
- Energy Consumer Sentiment Survey Findings: December 2021
- The secret to great energy research? We don’t know….
- Latest Advocacy and Research grants round now open
- Big wins for small business in latest grants funding round