Foresighting Forum 2020 is rapidly approaching and will be held on 19 – 20 February 2020 at Aerial Function Centre, UTS, Sydney. The full program can be accessed here.
The theme of this year’s Forum is Take charge – a consumer vision for future energy services.
The keynote speaker for this year’s forum will be Dr Jeffrey Hardy from Imperial College London.
Dr Jeffrey Hardy is a Senior Research Fellow at the Grantham Institute at Imperial College London, where he researches energy market transformation, innovative energy business models and the role of consumers and citizens in future energy systems.
Following the keynote on Day 1 will be an unveiling of a new consumer research study highlighting consumer expectations and preferences, followed by a panel discussion with the CEO signatories of The Energy Charter.
Day 2 will feature a detailed discussion about tomorrow’s possibilities for light, heat and power in 2050, followed by a session exploring change and trust in the Australian energy sector.
Full speaker list:
- Rosemary Sinclair AM, Energy Consumers Australia
- Rob Gregory, Maddocks Lawyers
- Andrew Bills, CS Energy
- Gerard Brody, Consumer Action Law Centre
- John Cleland, Essential Energy; Energy Charter CEO Council
- Mark Collette, Energy Australia
- Rebecca Kardos, Aurora Energy
- Andrew Richards, Energy Users Association of Australia YES
- Ben Wilson, Australian Gas Infrastructure Group
- Cameron Tonkinwise, University of Technology Sydney
- Matt Finch, Consultant
- Dr Lachlan Blackhall, Australian National University
- Alison Rowe, Australian Energy Foundation
- Dr Kerry Schott AO, Energy Security Board; Moorebank Intermodal Company; NBN
- Justine Jarvinen, UNSW Energy Institute
- Ben Burge, Belong
- Dr Alex Wonhas, Australian Energy Market Operator
- Cassandra Hogan, KPMG
- Ron Ben-David, Consultant
- Mark Byrne, Total Environment Centre
- Kellie Caught, Australian Council of Social Service
- Craig Chambers, Australian Renewable Energy Agency
- Dean Spaccavento, Reposit Power
- Yolande Strengers, Monash University
- Kerry Latter, CANEGROWERS Mackay
- Thuy Linh Nguyen, Sydney Alliance
- Ross Womersley, South Australian Council of Social Service
- Dr Jelena Dodic, Forethought
- Rachel Edwardes, Forethought
Chris Alexander, Director of Advocacy and Communications at Energy Consumers Australia will be leading the Foresighting Forum for 2020 (FF20).
If you would like further information about the forum, please contact Helen Dau via email or on 02 9220 5500.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to interested energy sector stakeholders.