This presentation was delivered by Lynne Gallagher at the National Consumer Roundtable on Energy on 31 January 2020. The slides are available on this page.
- Key milestones in the development of the Grants Program
- Key themes, issues for approved grants
- Grants funding approved from 2014-15 to date
- Applications for advocacy and research project funding
- Applications for CEO Grants
- From “Great Grants” to impact
- Planning for impact
- Applying a theory of change
- Mapping a project against theory of change
The full presentation slide deck can be viewed here.