Over 130 participants have now registered to attend Foresighting Forum 2018. Together we will explore the opportunities and challenges for consumers in managing their energy bills, as well as the policies and reforms that over the longer-term make energy affordable and reliable.
Full program is now available here.
Foresighting Forum 2018 is shaping up to be a must-attend event for energy industry bodies, regulators, networks and advocates.
The central theme for Foresighting Forum 2018 is Take charge: shifting power to consumers in the using, making and trading of energy.
When: Wednesday 28th February and Thursday 1st March 2018
Where: Aerial Conference Centre, University of Technology Sydney, 235 Jones St, Ultimo
Who: YOU, plus other VIPs
Sessions include but not limited to:
- Retail outcomes for consumers
- Using energy efficiently enabling consumer behaviour change
- The affordability challenge comfortable homes, competitive businesses
- Reliability keeping the power on
- Consumers trading energy new markets and new services
- Ian Kay, CFO, Australian Renewable Energy Agency
- Clare Savage, Deputy Chair, Energy Security Board
- Paula Conboy, Chair, Australian Energy Regulator
- John Pierce, Chair, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Alan Kirkland, CEO, CHOICE
- Janine Young, Energy and Water Ombudsman, NSW
- Dr Michael Vertigan, Gas Market Reform Group
- Neil Horrocks, CEO, City Smart
- Larissa Nichols, Research Fellow in the Beyond Behaviour Change research program at RMIT
- Lauren Solomon, CEO, Consumer Policy Research Centre
- Gerard Brody, CEO, Consumer Action Law Centre
- Gavin Dufty, Manager, Policy and Research, St Vincent de Paul Society
- Peter Strong, CEO, Council of Small Businesses of Australia
- Steve Blume, President, Smart Energy Council
- Craig Memery, Policy Team Leader Energy and Water, PIAC
- Liz Fletcher, Marketing Manager Flow Power
- Ash Salardini, Chief Economist, NSW Farmers Association
- Rob Murray-Leach, Head of Policy, Energy Efficiency Council
- Neil Lessem, Senior Associate, The Brattle Group
- Donna Luckman, CEO, Alternative Technology Association
- Grant Russell, Aurora Energy
- Alison Crook, Enova Energy
- Chris Clarke, Product Owner, AGL
- Tony Westmore, A2EP
If you have questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.