This presentation was delivered by Rosemary Sinclair AM at the CEDA – Managing our Energy Transition event on 7 June 2019.
- Community dissatisfaction is well founded
- Evolution of Energy
- This is what happens in an internet minute
- Consumers driving change
- Now and next…manage my costs and give me control
- Consumers are willing partners in transformation
- Sequence of paradigm shift process
- The times, they are A-changin’
- Our vision for the market
- Moving beyond the ‘trilemma’ – three parts to consumer focused outcomes
- Complex Change
- The Energy Charter … whole of system thinking to win the trust to transform
The presentation slides can be viewed here.
The full speech notes are available here.