Energy Consumers Australia, in partnership with consumer organisations, is convening the Housing Summit 2018 to raise the energy efficiency of our homes, as an essential step in achieving healthy and comfortable homes for all Australians.
Please download the program here.
- Consumer CEO panel to deliver the communique.
- What’s the problem with the status quo: what does the evidence tell us about how housing and energy intersect?
- Building houses in a changing future.
- Securing better consumer outcomes 1: Building better houses.
- Securing better consumer outcomes 2: How do we improve existing homes?
The Housing Summit 2018 will:
- Issue a call to action for government and industry to ensure Australians have access to healthy and comfortable homes.
- Present the evidence for improving energy efficiency standards.
- Identify opportunities and solutions for change.
Please forward the invitation to your relevant networks. If you would like to be invited to the event, please contact Kerry Connors.