The program for Foresighting Forum 2020 has now been released.
The theme of the 2020 Forum is Take charge – a consumer vision for future energy services. The forum will be held on 19 – 20 February 2020 at Aerial Function Centre, UTS, Sydney.
The keynote speaker for this year’s forum will be Dr Jeffrey Hardy from Imperial College London.
Dr Jeffrey Hardy is a Senior Research Fellow at the Grantham Institute at Imperial College London, where he researches energy market transformation, innovative energy business models and the role of consumers and citizens in future energy systems. He leads a team in the UK Energy Revolution Research Consortium examining the policy and regulation of smart local energy systems.
The discussion will be informed by a major new piece of consumer research we have commissioned, that asks households and small businesses across Australia about the future: about their preferences and expectations in relation to service, equity, technology, control and managing change and what that means for the long-term.
- Rosemary Sinclair AM, Energy Consumers Australia
- Rob Gregory, Maddocks Lawyers
- Andrew Bills, CS Energy
- Gerard Brody, Consumer Action Law Centre
- John Cleland, Essential Energy; Energy Charter CEO Council
- Mark Collette, Energy Australia
- Rebecca Kardos, Aurora Energy
- Andrew Richards, Energy Users Association of Australia
- Ben Wilson, Australian Gas Infrastructure Group
- Cameron Tonkinwise, University of Technology Sydney
- Matt Finch, Consultant
- Dr Lachlan Blackhall, Australian National University
- Alison Rowe, Australian Energy Foundation
- Dr Kerry Schott AO, Energy Security Board; Moorebank Intermodal Company; NBN
- Cameron Tonkinwise, University of Technology
- Justine Jarvinen, UNSW Energy Institute
- Alex Wonhas, Australian Energy Market Operator
- Cassandra Hogan, KPMG
- Ron Ben-David, Consultant
- Mark Byrne, Total Environment Centre
- Kellie Caught, Australian Council of Social Service
- Craig Chambers, Australian Renewable Energy Agency
- Dean Spaccavento, Reposit Power
- Yolande Strengers, Monash University
- Kerry Latter, CANEGROWERS Mackay
- Thuy Linh Nguyen, Sydney Alliance
- Ross Womersley, South Australian Council of Social Service
- Dr Jelena Dodic, Forethought
- Rachel Edwardes, Forethought
Read the full program here.
Chris Alexander, Director of Advocacy and Communications at Energy Consumers Australia will be leading the Foresighting Forum for 2020 (FF20).
If you would like further information about Foresighting Forum 2020, please contact Helen Dau on 08 9220 5500 or via email.