Foresighting Forum 2019 will be held on 20 – 21 February 2019 at Aerial Function Centre, UTS. We have now released the program that can be accessed here.
Recognising that data is a critical enabler of choice and shifting power to consumers, our theme for 2019 is:
Take charge: Data powering better energy outcomes for consumers.
- Tickets are now on sale, available here. It will greatly assist our planning if you can buy your tickets early, don’t leave it to the new year!
- The program is available here.
- Limited places are still available for advocates who would like to apply for supported travel and tickets to the event but are closing soon. A few more ticket only places are also available.
We are thrilled to announce that Michael Murray will provide our international keynote.
Michael Murray is the President of Mission:data, an organisation based in the United States, that he co-founded in 2014. Mission:data is a coalition of 30+ leading energy efficiency and clean energy companies that advocate for third-party access to electric utilities’ smart meter data. It has secured third-party access to 10M smart meters with Green Button Connect.
Previously, he co-founded Lucid in 2004, an energy management software company serving commercial building owners. He has over fifteen years of experience with building automation, sub-metering and liberating data from utilities for energy management applications. Michael earned his B.A. in Environmental Studies with highest honours from Oberlin College.
- Michael Murray, Mission:data
- Kate Marshall, KPMG
- Daniel McAuliffe, Treasury
- Violette Mouchaileh, AEMO
- Bruce Cooper, ACCC
- Rose McGrath, QCOSS
- Donna Luckman, Renew
- Shauna Coffey, Energy Efficiency Council
- Steve Blume, Smart Energy Council
- David Hiley, Wattever
- Gavin Dietz, Wattwatchers
- Gavin Dufty, St Vincent de Paul
- Janine Young, EWON
- Gerard Brody, Consumer Action Centre
- Lauren Solomon, Consumer Policy Research Centre
- Nevenka Codevelle, APA
- Andrew Perry, EnergyAustralia
- Tim Nichols, Jemena
- Geoff White, Horizon Power
- Alison Rowe, Moreland Energy Foundation
- Kirstan Wilding, TasNetworks
- Emily Brown, ActewAGL
- Dean Lombard, Renew
- Rex Martin, RMIT
- Brian Spak, CSIRO
- Adam Berry, CSIRO
- Luke Barlow, AEMO
- Sarea Coates, DEE
- Yolande Strengers, RMIT
- Robyn Robinson, COTA
- Wayne Pales, AEMO
- Mark Byrne, TEC
- Craig Memery, PIAC
- Ash Salardini, NSW Farmers
- David Heard, FinnCorn
- Sangeetha Chandrashekeran, UniMelb
- Marnie Shaw, ANU
- Mick Fell, Energeia
- Kellie Caught, ACOSS
- Ben Martin-Hobbs, Consumer Policy Research Centre
- Mindy Lim, Clean Energy Council
- Michael Swanston, The Customer Advocate
- Jo DeSilva, SACOSS
- Joshua Harvey, Essential Energy
- Brendon Crown, Redback Technology
- Mark Henley, Uniting Communities
- Robert Gregory, Maddocks
- Peter Adams, AER
For any general questions about Foresighting Forum 2019, please contact Angela Maguire at email@example.com or +61 414 20 77 55